Children with additional needs
Dear St. Luke's Families,
Please see attached flyers and website links for information, both offer guidance and support for you and your child with additional learning needs.
(Courses for parents/carers of children who may have ADHD or have been recently diagnosed.)
Please find attached leaflets with information introducing PaCiP (Parents and Carers in Partnership) that may be of use to you.
PaCiP is the Parent Carer Forum for RBWM - they offer parent carers of children with an additional need (diagnosed or not) or disability the opportunity to tell the LA, Health and other services, your views.
- All About Autism
- Independent Support leaflet Berkshire Wide
- W&M EY SEN Inclusion Team parent information
- The Autism Group Home Support Information
- The Autism Group Support Group Flyer-v2
- IAS Information flyer for Children's Services.pdf
- Dyslexia Resources recommendations.pdf
- Dyslexia Apps recommended.pdf
- A list of apps or websites suitable for working with children.docx
- Local Transfer Plan_Updated Sept 2016.pdf
- Early Bird Plus Programme
- Parent Share
- Early Bird (Autism) Healthy Minds Early Bird Plus Programme
- Triple P Parenting Course
- Transfer Guidance for Schools and Parents
- GEMS service flyer
- GEMS service webinars