Sports Funding Information (updated September 2018)
Gold Sports Award 2018/19, 2017/18, 2016/17
The dedicated primary PE and Sports Premium Funding was announced in March 2013 and began the following September, this funding goes directly to schools.
** as of Sept 2017 we are required to publish our year 6 chn's swimming abilities - we will provide these figures at the end of the academic year for our current year 6 cohort.
12/40 chn achieved 25m+ this equates to 30%
9/36 chn achieved 25m+ thsi equates to 25%
We are using our Sports Funding to:
- "Up-skill" teachers so that we can continue to improve the quality of sport lessons;
- Invest in quality coaching support;
- Provide increasing opportunities for pupils to take part in inter-school competitions;
- Offer more after school and lunchtime activity clubs;
- Purchase better equipment;
- Introduce new and unusual sports like orienteering.
- Improve our green spaces and fine and gross motor equipment
During Sept 2017 to July 2018...
83% 239/287) of our pupils attended at least one club during the year
86% (49/57) of our PP children attended at least one club
82% (142/173) of our EAL children attended at least one club
91% (62/68) of our SEND children attended at least one club
During Sept 2016 to July 2017...
96% 257/267) of our pupils attended at least one club during the year
99% (66/67) of our PPG children attended at least one club
98% (145/149) of our EAL children attended at least one club
98% (63/64) of our SEND children attended at least one club
At St. Luke's, we are incredibly proud of our inclusive philosophy and always actively seek to find clubs that pupils will enjoy.
Please see our projected spend and philosophy for 2018/19
Empty! Please add a resource.